Tumbang Preso, or tumba lata is one of the popular games play in the Philippines. This game is mostly played on backyards, open areas, and most commonly, streets.
Without this items, it will not considered as Tumbang Preso. You need items such as:
- An it.
- Two or more players.
- A rectangular field
- A can.
- A pair of slippers.
- A chalk or any marking tool for lines and indicators
How To Start a Game
- Players must have slippers to hit the can precisely.
- The IT must never go to the player zone unless he or she will tag a player without slippers.
- Players must never go to the IT zone unless he or she throw the slippers.
- Players must throw the slippers or else he or she will be the IT in the next round.
- The IT will tick the can three times if every player misses the can and no players are in the player zone with his or her slippers.
- The IT will never tag a player if the can is knocked out.