Filipino may refer to:
- Something from or related to the Philippines
- Filipino cuisine, the food, preparation methods and eating customs found in the Philippines
- Filipino people, the ethnic group that identifies with the Philippines through culture, ancestry or citizenship
- Filipino language, the national language and one of the official languages of the Philippines
- Filipinos (snack food), branded cookies manufactured by Kraft Foods and United Biscuits in Spain and The Netherlands
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.